Monday, October 11, 2010

Again, I am blown away by my students' creativity! We just finished up our Native American unit in Social Studies. Students were asked to create a Native American artifact at home, using as many natural resources as possible. The work students did on this project was amazing!! It was very evident that each student worked very hard and used his or her creative mind muscles to create masterpieces. Take a look at http://mrsmccleary.com/Showcase_of_Student_Work.php to see some pictures of this project!

The end of the first nine weeks is almost here! Can you believe it?! I hope to blog more during the rest of the year - I am sure you can all understand what a busy time of year this is. It has been a pleasure for Mrs. Bentz and I to get to know all 49 of our students. We are very proud of all of their accomplishments and we are looking forward to heading into the "meat" of 5th grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment